Looking for a podcast co-host!

Styrofoam

• Members

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in co-hosting a podcast with me. I've already established the podcast itself, but I'm looking to take it in a new direction. Up until this point, the podcast has consisted of my advice for independent artists, but I'd really like to introduce some insightful discussion on various topics and issues that are common to most independent artists.

The CD Baby podcast tries to do this, but IMO just fails to produce anything of real substance.

If you would like to know more or are interested in the spot please post here and let me know.

Thanks!

• Members

I agree about the CD baby Podcast. Music Business Radio is a good one but for a strictly independent musician, singer songwriter there really isn't one out there. I considered doing one myself but I already have too many other things going on to start one. What's the link to yours so I can check out the vibe?

• Members

With each episode I hope to explore a different topic, or issue, common to most independent artists. For example, here are just a few really general things, which I'm obviously looking to expand upon...

Playing At Bars

Recording

Inspiration

Defining Your Sound

Bad Experiences

The last episode I did with a colleague of mine, in which we discussed the topic of the Compact Disc. It's titled, "Is The CD Dead?"

http://www.thesoloalbum.com/podcast/27_cd.mp3

I'm just looking to do audio, no video for this, and preferably with anyone who has something insightful or legitimate to add to the conversation.

I'm also looking to produce good quality recordings for the podcast, so having a decent microphone would also be recommended. I hear a lot of podcasts that go the "Skype" route, which to my ears is irritating to listen to.

Archived