The Spam Thread!

The Eristic

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Trade?

I just got six extremely fresh packs of 10-46 Thomastik-Infeld Power Brights.

Trouble is, my switch to 10s from 9s lasted for about as long as it took me to order a half-dozen set of strings.

Does anyone have these in 9s that they would want to trade for 10s?

PM, if you do., but in the meantime, I put these on the 'Bay.

Auctions

• Members

I am selling a used dillion dr500t for $275 + 50 shipping shipped by professionals. I have replaced the tuners with planet waves locking tuners. Replaced pickups with RIO GRANDE BASTARD in neck and DIMARZIO BREED in the bridge. I also put chrome covers on the pickups (see picture). I also put a different trem block on the trem with a push in arm. I will also include the original block and arm along with the rest of the trem for the other block. I will also include the pickups I stole the covers from. No case. It has some finish issues I spilt some super glue on the back and some ran to the front of the guitar melting some of the clear coat. the spot on the front is about the size of a button. Email me for pictures or questions at vexed73@hotmail.com

you can also check out my ebay feedback and see how much I paid for everything. My EBAY id is vexed73. I dont think anyone would be disapointed with this guitar it plays and intonates great. I just want a VOX tonelab now and am trying to raise the funds. I also except pay pal just ask you split the fees with me.

• Members

selling some pedals. all are in excellent shape.

Boss DS-1 with LED mod. Modified by someone in virginia. $45

Boss Bass GEB-7 equalizer. $45

Ibanez tonelok PH7 phazer. $45

5 dollar shipping per pedal or if you buy all three 10 shipping.

I accept paypal and you can check out my EBAY feed back my user name is vexed73. You can email questions at vexed73@hotmail.com

Archived