The Spam Thread!

The Eristic

• Members

Originally posted by Lorax

1980's Vintage Kramer Pacer Deluxe (currently disassembled)
- Original owner of the guitar. I disassembled it to upgrade pickups to some EMGs pickguard assembly, which didnt fit. From there, I set aside and have never got back to reassembling/upgrading. The only missing part is the bridge pickup. Some pots should probably be replaced, at least one seems to be broken. There is tiny crack behind the neck that was professionally repaired and will not show in photos. Even in person, It is nearly impossible to see. It was a storage stress crack, wasnt even noticeable when taken out of storage, but tech noticed it and advised repair rather than possible future damage. It is a pro job and will not effect anything presently or in the future. Frets were reprofiled at the same time.

Price: Make offers - either cash or trades considered

Hamer Daytona Strat w/ OHSC
- All original except for Dimarzio humbucker in the bridge position. Stock Seymour Duncans in the neck and middle positions. Rosewood fretboard, maple neck with a fantastic playing profile. Very easy to play. Action can get incredibly low. Some fret wear in the in pentatonic box positions. Sperzel Locking Tuners.

Price: $500.00 Shipped

Charvel Standard
- Japanese made mint condition Metallic Blue Charvel Standard. Duncan JB/JAZZ humbuckers. Bone Nut, Vintage Trem, Black Hardware, Maple neck with maple fretboard. Charvel Shred style wide-thin neck profile. Mint condition - purchased & only played sparingly.

Price: $300 (shipping negotiable)

Effects

Ibanez RC99 Rotary Chorus - Very good condition. Price: $99 shipped

Fulltone Fulldrive 2 - Very Good condition. Price: $145.00 shipped

Zvex Super Duper - ZVEX 2-in-1 Super Hard-On Booster/Overdrive. Price: $195.00 Shipped

Will consider trades on anything

Click here for pics on the guitars

your PM box is full :(

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im looking to sell an Ibanez S470 guitar. This guitar has been played maybe... 2 weeks tops. It has just sat in the gig bag since I bought it. It is loaded with the Zero Resistance trem and it's the pewter/silver color that I believe they no longer offer. Awesome guitar for sure, just not my style. Anyone interested email me at Puff469@hotmail.com. OR IM me on AOL instant messenger @ Snare227. All offers welcomed, but cash offers are always best. (I know what the guy a few pages back was going through when he mentioned the tuition blues... not to mention the 800 bucks worth of textbooks.)

• Members

For Sale

2 Early 90's Jackson PUPS...this is what they say on the back of them "JH-2 10.8"

$25 + shipping for both or $15 a piece + shipping

Paypal and credit cards accepted

1st one

62Jackson_JH-2_Front_1.jpg

62Jackson_JH-2_Back_1-med.jpg

2nd one

62Jackson_JH-2_Front_2.jpg

62Jackson_JH-2_Back_2.jpg

EMG 707 Used...slight crack on side of housing...can't see when installed unless up close...came out of my 7-string cause I had two green EMG 707s installed

$25 + shipping

62EMG_707_1.jpg

62EMG_707_2.jpg

62EMG_707_3.jpg

62EMG_707_4.jpg

• Members

Early 90's Jackson/Floyd Rose....one in Black, one in Chrome with black fine tuners...these both include the bars...

$25 + shipping for both or $15 + shipping a piece

62Jackson_Floyd_Trem_Black_2.jpg

62Jackson_Floyd_Trem_Black_3.jpg

62Jackson_Floyd_Trem_Chrome_1.jpg

62Jackson_Floyd_Trem_Chrome_2.jpg

SKB PS-35 Pedal Board Hardshell Case $120 + Shipping

Like NEW Condition...all cords and wires included...Pedals NOT ;)

I bought this about a year ago and it's never left my house since

I purchased a modeling amp around the same time :D

Paypal & Credit Cards accepted

Here is a link to the specs from the product page of SKB

http://safeurl.de/http://www.skbcases.com/product/musical_instrument/pedalboards/skb-ps-35.html

62SKB_PS-35_1.jpg

62SKB_PS-35_2.jpg

62SKB_PS-35_3.jpg

62SKB_PS-35_4.jpg

• Members

Seymour Duncan Jerry Donahue tele bridge pickup

$50/shipped

Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Excellent condition, works perfectly, with manual and box. Great for live looping, songwriting and/or practice.

$220/shipped

Sovtek Green Big Muff Fuzz

Excellent condition, works perfectly, original knobs/battery cover intact

Pic below

$95/shipped

• Members

This guitar is a Custom Classic strat with a premium ash body in honey blonde with a nitro finish made in Fenders Custom Shop. The neck/headstock is lightly flamed maple as is the fingerboard, the radius is 9.5". Pickups are 2 Modern Classic pickups and a Hot Classic in the bridge spot, they sound a little rounder/warmer than the pickups on the standard strats. The guitar comes in a Custom Shop case bearing the Custom Shop logo on the inside as well as all case candy and COA. The original build sheet is also included. Pics are avaliable. Price is $1300.00

• Members

2001 Gibson Limited Edition V98 Natural Finish $900

Original Deluxe Hardshell Case Included. All Original and in Excellent + condition. A couple small body marks, hardly noticeable, zero fretwear. Setup perfectly, no fret buzz. Light home use. Thanks.

Features:

• Members

I'm selling this distortion, because i dont need it, and i need the money. Its in great shape, comes with adaptor

Boss DS-1

regular: 40

Adaptor for DS-1

i will sell the pedal for $25

i will sell the adaptor for $10

or together $35

then $10 for shipping, i will pack tight

mystuff004.jpg

mystuff003.jpg

mystuff002.jpg

mystuff001.jpg

if you have any questions, plz email me at guitaristbum@sbcglobal.net

• Members

I have an Eastwood Studio 6 that I coul sell for 99.00 plus shipping. It plays great, sounds great (has two P90s), but I bought it as project guitar and would be selling it as such, as well.

It is not mint, for sure. I'll take pictures if anyone is really interested.

This is what the guitar was like in its pristine glory (the tobacco sunburst one), but the previous owner might not have been nearly as appreciative of the guitar as he should have been.

Anyone, drop me a PM, AHM, anyone, if you are interested.

• Members

F/S Two white Dimarzio Super Distortions. I have use both in either neck or bridge position and they sound great. They both come with about 8" of wire too.

FYI I don't have mounting screws for either pickup. Also, one of them has kind of a tough thread in the bracket. The screws work in it, but it is a little bit tougher then normal.

I will sell the one with the tougher bracket for $35, and the normal one for $40 shipped priority or $70 for the pair. They sound incredible. I can have pictures up tonight.

I would also consider trades for overdrive boxes or white bridge position single coil sized humbuckers.

• Members

I got a Gibson Guitar Center Limited Editon Les Paul Studio. I bought it in March of 2005, but the serial dates it as a 2004 model. It's limited edition because it it's painted saphire blue and has the hardware of a Les Paul Standard (creme plastic ware, gold knobs, nickle harware). Its in excellent shape except for a small mark on the body and very light buckle rash on the back (doesn't even go through finish). I replaced the covered 498T and 490R pickups with open coil Seymour Duncan Custom (bridge) and '59 (neck) humbuckers. I do not have the original humbuckers. I also have installed Schaller Strap Locks as well.

I'm asking for $1000 shipped. I bought this guitar for $1300 and invested $150 in upgrading the pickups. It comes with the original pickguard, pickup switch washer, and Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop case. I will except cashiers checks/money orders or Paypal (I will split the Paypal fees).

I will also consider trades, either an amp head of the same value (or lower plus cash) or a guitar of the same value (or lower plus cash). Amps I would be really interested in are; Soldano Hot Rod 50 (original or +), any sort of modded Marshall, Peavey 5150, Carvin Legacy, Hughes & Kettner Triamp, EL-34 JCM 800 2204, or show me what you got. Guitar wise, I would be interested in a fat strat style guitar (preferrably a hard tail) or a PRS CE 22. If interested or for more pics, PM me or email me at FuelGTRX@hotmail.com.

203208734_l.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by theyab

Hello all,

I've got a Japanese RG470 for sale, this one has exactly the same specs as a new 1570, but these models were discontinued for 2004. I bought it new old stock from my Ibanez dealer, so its just less than a year used. It's in good condition, a few dings in the back. this has the edge pro bridge, and not the lo-trs ll or whatever crappy trems some of the 470's came with. i will sell with a hardcase.

contact me at
talgawi@gmail.com
, serious interest only please, i need to sell this quickly. you can add my email address to msn messenger. i have pics if you contact me.

somebody buy this please...my GAS is getting unbearable! I'll let it go for 400 pounds shipped.

you know you want it:)

PICT0231.jpg

• Members

I have for sale or trade:

1995 Gibson Les Paul Classic Gold Top GC $1200

1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom Tobacco 'burst player $1350

2001 Gibson Explorer 76 Natural burst NOS $750

1995 Fender USA Strat Plus white/maple MC $700

I'm looking for:

2001 Gibson Les Paul Standard Honeyburst plus top

Gibson Les Paul Custom Ebony or plus top

PRS Custom 22 hardtail/birds no funky colors

Fender USA Fat Strat white or burst maple board

Hamer USA Standard Custom Natural flame top

Taylor 314CE

Gibson Dove

email derivicus@hotmail.com or call 239-281-1206 or 239-633-7506.

Archived