Anyone try one of these Xaviere Guitars yet?

riffy

• Members
Originally posted by rx jr.

looks interesting, but that particular model looks a bit too gaudy....
:eek:

I know...lol... I am not usually into gaudy but this one really strikes me as gorgeous... And I really usually HATE gaudy guitars.

Wonder if they need an endorser?;)

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by g0lp

That's a bit too over-the-top for my tastes too.

Yeah, but can you just picture wearing that bitch under the stage lights... Talk about a visual impact and if you can actually play your instrument a lasting sonic impact as well!

Gary

• Members
Originally posted by Bbreaker

I do like the looks of that guitar.

The poor man's Zamaitis.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really dig that guitar. I am going to email them about an endorsement...lol...
Wonder if they take local hack musicians as endorsers?:D

Gary

• Members
Originally posted by riffy

Yeah, but can you just picture wearing that bitch under the stage lights... Talk about a visual impact and if you can actually play your instrument a lasting sonic impact as well!

Gary

Heh, heh....I hear ya :)

• Members

Originally posted by Kevman

No stainless fretwire becuase it EATS strings. People don't want stainless. If they did everyone would be doing it

BTW the red sparkle light weight one is the bees knees.

I dig the red sparkle too! I like 'em all to be honest. Now if I could only play one... They should let me endorse them...lol

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by Kevman

No stainless fretwire becuase it EATS strings. People don't want stainless. If they did everyone would be doing it

BTW the red sparkle light weight one is the bees knees.

I have to disagree, they don't eat strings. Stainless do save you from wasting tons of money on fretwork which changes the feel (height of frets each time they are releveled and redressed), also saves the time and risks of damage to the guitar if done improperly or accidents which can happen.

• Members

Originally posted by aerorockjax

I have to disagree, they don't eat strings. Stainless do save you from wasting tons of money on fretwork which changes the feel (height of frets each time they are releveled and redressed), also saves the time and risks of damage to the guitar if done improperly or accidents which can happen.

I can't really reply to this as I have never had a guitar with SS frets. All mine have always been nickle silver.

But still another bump in case someone has run across one of these guitars:D

Gary

Archived