Waiting 3 months for a PRS

PRSnotPOS

• Members

Originally posted by PRSnotPOS

It's a PRS, it wont suck.

This is possible. I have 2 PRS but i played a NAMM Standard 24 and it was the most dead sounding guitar i've ever played. It was just as bad as a lot of new Les Paul Customs i tried a while back.

I also played a '88 that was crappy.

• Members

I've got an old one-of-a-kind PRS that I love. It's my main guitar and I dont think I could sell it for anything.

But seriously, {censored} PRS. They have terrible customer service and will not budge on any of their 'policies'. I think they're too busy keeping themselves 'elite' instead of spending time producing good guitars and pleasing their customers.

• Members

I have delt with the PRS customer service and it was great. I even saw Paul Reed Smith in person, and he offered to take some guitars and fix a problem with the neck that occored on a few of them. I havn't dealt with the PRS customer service much, because they make such quality guitars, but the once I have, they were cool.

• Members

Originally posted by GuitarRckst

I have delt with the PRS customer service and it was great. I even saw Paul Reed Smith in person, and he offered to take some guitars and fix a problem with the neck that occored on a few of them. I havn't dealt with the PRS customer service much, because they make such quality guitars, but the once I have, they were cool.

I've always had great experiences with PRS also.

I think they didnt realize how well the 20th anniversary editions were going to sell. So they are doing everything they can to get caught up with orders.

• Members

i had crap customer service from jim whats his face, i got banned from the prs forum for calling him a dick.
i sold the cu22 with the cracked tuners, if your reading this jim: dude the tuners crack! i didnt make it up
hello the tuners crack!!!
i had about 5 or so emails about this a few years ago with him and all he could say was, i havent heard that happen b4, well my friend it happend and i couldnt get a tuner "from my local supplyer" blah blah

anyway i`m happy with my SE soap with trisonics, its a gas

i 2 have played dead cu24`s heavy as lead
i have oplayed some utterly awsome prs and that is why i went back
good guitars
especially the cheep ones:D

• Members

I know how you feel dude. I waited for my deluxe strat for 3 months. Fender Australia is *insert profanity here*.
They don't look after their 'small customer purchases' like other (often smaller) companies do. I hear these stories all the time where I work, and quite frankly I don't believe it will improve. We're always going to have this problem.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Archived