Gibson review I found on Music123.com

mekke

• Members

Review for Gibson Les Pual Vintage.

"I have always been quite fond of Gibson guitars and I really love this one. It's really beautiful. I spend half of my time with it just looking at it. My friend, however, who has been playing longer than me despised Gibsons until he played this guitar. He loved everything about it. I recommend this guitar to everyone playing rock music. The only real problem I found was that the strings become out of tune quite easily."

genius...:p

• Members

Originally posted by Donnie Ebert

It's kinda like your hot girlfriend. You know, she's amazingly hot, sometimes you just stare at her for hours.

The only small problem is she doesn't speak any English.

So, you better get used to staring.

:p

I am still laughing...maan!....

• Members

Semi-related, guy came by last night to check out the 82 Explorer I've got on CL. I had it plugged into my Bandmaster, that into the 1x12 Marshall combo I am using as a cab for right now.

I hand him the guit, his friend's like WOW, it's NICE!!, then he immediately drops it to drop D tuning and asks for some distortion. Starts moving towards the amp's controls and I say, no, I'll get a pedal hold on. So, I run to my room, grab the DS1 and plug it in for him. He cranks all 3 knobs, and tries some riffs out, then turns the tone down to about 7 o'clock. Gives the exp. to his buddy, who starts playing some bluesy stuff, pretty decent pentatonic bendy up on the neck. They play for a bit longer, go outside for a few mins and come back in, say they are gonna pass on the guit because it's got a flat neck and the pickups don't do clean at all.

Keep in mind the BMer was at 1.5-2 for volume, just loud enough to be audible. Were they expecting full on RAWK out of this setup at 11 PM at night knowing there were 2 other people in the apartment trying to sleep?

Uh...???? I had asked him earlier what he ran right now, a Studio LP, all stock.

Morons...

• Members

Originally posted by RoboCop00

If I pay that much for a guitar, it better stay in ****ing tune.

you see...the whole genius of this review is that he means what he writes. The guitar rocks, it just doesnt stay in f....g tune.

I don

Archived