Guitar Repairs When Drunk...

Boinker

• Members

...don't try it. Good way to {censored} up your guitar, yourself, or both. One Sunday I went down to the basement, and I was pretty loaded. I decided to clean up one of my guitars. I had a beer sitting right next to an open bottle of Stew-Mac Fretboard Finishing Oil. Almost took a swig out of the oil instead of the beer - caught myself the very last minute:eek"

• Members
Originally posted by Boinker

...don't try it. Good way to {censored} up your guitar, yourself, or both. One Sunday I went down to the basement, and I was pretty loaded. I decided to clean up one of my guitars. I had a beer sitting right next to an open bottle of Stew-Mac Fretboard Finishing Oil. Almost took a swig out of the oil instead of the beer - caught myself the very last minute:eek"

I actually recommend Stew-Mac Fretboard Finishing Oil for regularity. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Boinker

Sort of like Moe Howard drinking the paint instead of the coffee.

N'yuk, n'yuk, n'yuk.

• Members

I did something like that on Sunday while working on our basement. I was re-wiring a couple electric outlets and forgot to run the wire into the box before wiring up one of the outlets. No beer involved. I try to avoid too much beer while using a high power framing nail gun or while working with electricity.

Archived