To Les Paul or not to Les Paul

HighVolter29

• Members

Try EPS Edwards series, there is a guy who sell this in ebay and his website http://www.katanaguitars.com/main/top.html

Most of these Edwards Les Paul came with Seymour Duncan SH-1 and SH-4 pickups or EMG pickups

Check ebay on items: 7358702699

It came with original RARE EMG 25th anniversary model '81 LTD' ... to be honest, I was told this is sweet but I never heard of it myself :)

or a better deal : Item 7358701874 (currently on $539)

with Seymour Duncan SH-1 on neck and SH-4 on bridge

Again, I did think about this guitar and I have read good reviews in this forum about Edwards, but I never see it myself so I cannot be 100% sure ... but I believe you won't regret in getting this ...

The Artist AR300 might not be as "heavy" as the EMG or Seymour Duncan Pickups, because I do own that Ibanez AR300 (made in Korea 2004) ...

• Members

Finally, I think I might stick with my Godin. I'm starting to like it. What I didn't liked about it was that it had no style of it's own.

aybe I wanted a new toy more than I wanted to improve my tone :o

So then if I don't get a les paul of any sort, should I get some new PUs ???

Also, if I already have a English Muff'n disto pedal, buying a new tube amp would still improve my tone ?!?! I don't understand that part.....

I search for used amp and found a Peavey Classic 30 with Messa Boogie tubes. Is this what you guys are talking about ?

• Members

Originally posted by cosmitron

How come nobody mention the ravelle?
:D
my lovely 'white bride' Ravelle elite japan

dscn28423sa.jpg

And my dear 'Red Bitch' Ravelle Deluxe

068ob.jpg

Not a cheap copy of any guitar, just a sexy hommage to the ultimate rock guitar...

:wave:

Nice guitars, cosmitron!:thu:

Archived