Give us your screen name origin!

• Moderators

as ana side...to those like Desalines and Grace slick, who might want to change their user names...this is now easily done, I just need a written request PM...and, of course, the new name desired...oh and custom titles can also be done at 'this level'* now as well

*meaning we lowly mods can do it now, before, only the poor overworked admins were allowed... ;)

• Members

as ana side...to those like Desalines and Grace slick, who might want to change their user names...this is now easily done, I just need a written request PM...and, of course, the new name desired...oh and custom titles can also be done at 'this level'* now as well

*meaning we lowly mods can do it now, before, only the poor overworked admins were allowed...
;)

Sweet. I always wondered how some people were able to get cool titles like the ones BlueStrat and yourself have below your nicks.

Now the trick is to think of something cool....not an easy task for the uncool like myself... ;)

• Members

I get all weak in the knees for teh '57 Thunderbird. ....Custom Cali orange/tangerine metal flake ...streamlined baby ...oohh

but ...um ..also..

My high school girlfriend was orally fixated and loved cheetoh's ... uh... mmm... let's jus' say a "lunchtime sneak in locker room incident" earned me a "nickname" and ....uh..

• Members

*meaning we lowly mods can do it now, before, only the poor overworked admins were allowed...
;)

Heheh, thanks daddy. I think I'll stick with it. It's part of me now. :)

• Members

I used to chat in Starcraft chat rooms. I needed a handle, and Grandmasterwayne was the first thing that my mind spat out. Unfortunatley there weren't quite enough characters, so you can see the result. To this day I still use it for online stuff. (just usually spelled correctly:)

Archived