...so what are you doing? ...and what are you listening to? (right now)

FineLine

• Members

...am working on a few Exchange email servers (upgrading SAN software) for work ...been at this since 6PM EST (almost done)

...was listening to various tunes by VH from 78 thru 91

...and I just put on Screaming For Vengeance, followed by Riding on the Wind, then Bloodstone, Jawbreaker, and The Sentinel

We'll see where we are at after that :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by FineLine

...am working on a few Exchange email servers (upgrading SAN software) for work ...been at this since 6PM EST (almost done)

...was listening to various tunes by VH from 78 thru 91

...and I just put on Screaming For Vengeance, followed by Riding on the Wind, then Bloodstone, Jawbreaker, and The Sentinel

We'll see where we are at after that
:thu:

...am between tasks ...just queued up King's X Dogman, Shoes, Black the Sky, Summerland,

• Members

Nervously awaiting the arrival of my guitar. According to the tracking the freaking truck driver has been going at it for 37 hours since his last stop. That's putting my guitar in danger!

I'm also listening to some good ol' depressing piano music.

• Members

just finished a lesson in instant learn to play guitar, taking a 15 minute break before i do the practice drill again

smoking a camel light

browsing the forum

drinking diet coke

half watching starship troopers

looking at my new fender bullet 150 dsp practice amp and grinning

• Members

Originally posted by cerebrix

just finished a lesson in instant learn to play guitar, taking a 15 minute break before i do the practice drill again

smoking a camel light

browsing the forum

drinking diet coke

half watching starship troopers

looking at my new fender bullet 150 dsp practice amp and grinning

i watched that... last night/this mroning had great mvoeis on TNT. i came home from work to catch the battle for Helm's Deep in The Two Towers, then watched The Matrix, and then Starship Troopers!

listening to Lemminkainen's Return op. 22, no. 4 by Sibelius.

• Members

Looking around some websites trying to find information on whether From Beyond and 2001 Maniacs are actually ever going to get released on dvd.

Switching around between Electric Wizard, Jumbo's Killcrane, and High On Fire in my cd player.

It's 32 degree's outside and supposed to snow, not like I can go out and do much.

Archived