Post pics of ALL of your guitars

Utero

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um, I have a teeny-tiny collection. 2 arent in this shot, my omen 6 and my epiphone acoustic. but these four are the ones I use the most.

DSCF0584.jpg

From L to R: Epi LP Custom, Jackson RX10D, Samick Malibu (i believe?) modded to hell, and Gibby LP Classic 1960 Reissue

My strat and my Epi are my main rock guitars. Strat is for cleans/blues/lighter stuff, epi is for harder rock. Jackson is for my drop tuned (in DGCFAD) metal, Gibby is my dad's but he lets me play it. in back is my ampage.

I'm getting a custom Ran built for me right now. it will be ready in april, and I imagine, barring an explorer (REALLY REALLY want one..) it'll be my last major guitar purchase. I dont buy much.

• Members

You guys have some really beautiful instruments. The large collections are really amazing, but I also appreciate the small 1-2 guitar pictures. Gotta start somewhere, right? Bbreaker - you need a bigger deck. :wave:

I've been playing for 8 years, though I doubt it sounds like it. This past year I got serious about my time spent playing and it's starting to pay off. I made some new purchases, I am DEFINITELY done buying for a while. It's a marital happiness thing. :love:

Here's the family...

2000 American Series Strat in red, Epiphone Alleykat on the left, Carvin DC400 on the right, and a Martin DC-16GTE on the amp. Also snuck the Vox Tonelab in there, and my Fender amps.

I'm definitely a working stiff btw, and every one of these meant parting with hard-earned doe ray mi.

GearSmall.jpg

Guest Anonymous

MVC-002F-600x450.jpg

The other four are on loan or in storage, consisting of a Warmoth mockingbird, a Warmoth Les Paul copy, a mexican strat, and a mexican telecaster.

• Members

p11401190gr.jpg

Highlight: the Fender Mustang, Fernandes, Ibanez Art Core. This is my friend's collection. Do any of you have any idea what that blue guitar missing pickups/any inner gear? It's got some weird ramp thing on the back. What is it? :confused:

Archived