Audio-Nerd Day in NYC!

• Members

Hey. We just got some new fun things at the studio (Gordon 2 channel preamp, Thermionic Culture Early Bird pre/EQ, Thermionic Culture Phoenix compressor, Martech DI, Pacifica, other things) and I'm gonna arrange a little get-together/listening session/equipment ruining/beer drinking contest some time this month (September).

Space is limited, so it'd be awesome of anyone who wants to come would bring their own fancy-schamcy equipment to add to our pile for the day. I've got some random sessions spaced throughout the month, and we have a little construction to our second room happening soon, so I haven't solidified a date yet, but I will within the next few days.

Anyone down to hang? What can you bring? What kind of beer do you like?

• Members

hasn't happened yet. we're putting it off for a bit due to going a little nuts with building a new room. and flipping the mix position 180 degrees. and thinking out/wiring a new patchbay at aurasonic. and ordering the first 16 channels of our TONELUX CONSOLE (!!!!) which should be in my rack by next tuesday.

it'll be soon, though, because i'm almost entirely booked from like mid october straight through to the end of the year and if i don't do this like...now, it won't happen. and i want it to.

• Members

i've got quite a few records to do the next few months, but it looks like i'm gonna have some free days on the week of the 22nd of october.

patchbay is done and absolutely ridiculous. gorgeous.

thermionic culture equipment is retardedly good. gordon preamps, same deal.

oh, and tonelux is now 20 channels.

pictures within 2 days.

• Members

yipes! even bigger record starting on the week of the 22nd.

november 5th is the tentative date (election day! watch the results on our plasma screen, with the audio from the broadcasts being summed into tonelux! and be drunk while it happens! with ribbon mics EVERYWHERE!)

• Members

Election day is November 7th this year I believe. The 5th is a sunday. Its always the first Tuesday in November as long as its not the first day of the month (So if the first day of the month is Tuesday, then it would be on the 8th).

Archived