Got $140 knocked off a Gretsch

KovachianOne

• Members

Here's how it happened. I was in the market for a hollowbody electric and found this Gretsch Electromatic at zzounds for $770. And you know their policy, if you find something advertised for less, let them know and they'll beat it. Well I found this same guitar at birdland music for only $640, undercutting zzounds by a lot. So I tell zzounds and they knock their price down to $630, free shipping.

OH YEA!:thu:

If anyone's looking to score a Gretsch, you best be doing what I did and get a helluva deal!

• Members

Originally posted by KovachianOne

Here's how it happened. I was in the market for a hollowbody electric and found this Gretsch Electromatic at zzounds for $770. And you know their policy, if you find something advertised for less, let them know and they'll beat it. Well I found this same guitar at
birdland music
for only $640, undercutting zzounds by a lot. So I tell zzounds and they knock their price down to $630, free shipping.

OH YEA!
:thu:

If anyone's looking to score a Gretsch, you best be doing what I did and get a helluva deal!

Noice! I pulled a similar deal when I bought my SZ520QM (already sold and gone). I ended up pitting MF against Music123 against SamAsh. Ended up getting it from Music123 for $394.00 with no shipping. Gotta love those lowest price policies.

--Phrostbit

• Members

Congrats on your score! Semis and hollowbodies are the final frontier for me, I'll get there eventually.

I got a Gretsch Electromatic Special Jet (solidbody singlecut w/2 US-made DeArmond pups) used with a couple small dings and an upgraded badass-style adjustable bridge for $235+shipping.

;):thu:

BK

GretschP1170079.jpg

Archived