New Custom!! Wacky!!

CrackerD

• Members

Argali- I believe the bridge is exactly that-with the Vac logo.

Sheik- Thanks!! I bought the body on Egay, and had the neck made by Dan, who then put all my parts together and pleked/set it up.:thu:
I probably have about 600 into it.

• Members
Originally posted by CrackerD

Argali- I believe the bridge is exactly that-with the Vac logo.

Sheik- Thanks!! I bought the body on Egay, and had the neck made by Dan, who then put all my parts together and pleked/set it up.
:thu:
I probably have about 600 into it.

Do you like that bridge? I've seen a few guys build Warmoths with those and I'm always interested in how they work/feel.

• Members

So far I really like it. Definately a very quality peice. I like the fine-tuning capabilities. Although the tuning is so stable up to now I am not sure if I'll need it!

I think it has really helped the sustain, too. Lotta mass.

• Members

Originally posted by CrackerD

Yep. They went out of business and sold their parts on Ebay, where I got it. Might be some left.

Were those guitars American-made? I know the Vaccaro guitar company was run out of Asbury Park, NJ during its lifespan. Vaccaro declared bankruptcy and the guitar company went under. A co-worker of mine has written a lot about Vaccaro's giant collection of Michael Jackson stuff - no {censored}!

• Members

Thanks for the nice remarks dudes (and ette's if present)!

BlackHat- Can't say enough good things about the pickups!:love:

Super- Just a glossy transparent green, some birdseyes. lights/bad photographer causing white spots.

SteveMan-thought about going dotless, but was afraid I would lose my way on Flight of the Bumblebee!;)

Archived