Sweet ebay score.

hardtdc

• Members
Originally posted by id-man

Man I like the horns on yours so much better than the current ones. Good luck with the new pups. Lots of fun to install!

I have one of the newer AS-820's with the nubby horns. To be honest, I'm digging the nubs more than the classic look. The nubby style conjours up images of Malcolm Young's Gretsch. Those big horns just look to "Mickey Mouse" to me ... heh

But anyway ... nice score on the pickups. These are great guitars and those pups should compliment it well.

Have you ever replaced a pickup on a semi-hollowbody before?
If not, you're in for a treat !:D

Let us know how it turns out.

• Members
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

Thanks for making me spew soda all over my keyboard.

• Members

Originally posted by Sparky6string

Damn... good deal. I just bought a pair of these not long ago and they're the sweetest full size humbuckers I've ever heard. I hear they match well in hollow bodys too.

That's what I heard as well. Read a lot of great reviews on these in 335 style guitars. The Seth's are supposed to be the best HB that Seymor makes. Sure beats $200 for a pair and they still look new.

• Members
Originally posted by hardtdc

Just received a set of Seth Lovers that I won on the bay the other day for a measely $82.
:)
Can't wait to slap those into my Agile AS820. Gonna turn this girl into a sweet tone machine.

AS-820body1.jpg

holy gas!!!!!!thats one very very nice guitar:D :eek:

• Members

Let us know how they work. The Lovers are not wax potted, so I'm curious about feedback with the Agile semi. They are FANTASTIC sounding pickups. I have the same pickups, but they have the 50th anniv. logo on the covers and Seymour's signature in sharpie on the back.

• Members

Originally posted by docjeff

Let us know how they work. The Lovers are not wax potted, so I'm curious about feedback with the Agile semi. They are FANTASTIC sounding pickups. I have the same pickups, but they have the 50th anniv. logo on the covers and Seymour's signature in sharpie on the back.

I've actually thought about wax potting these before I put them in for that very reason. From reviews of these in 335's, no one mentioned problems with feedback though.

Archived