urgent help needed from gibson les paul custom experts

oYx

• Members

Originally posted by oYx

based on our conversation, he is concerned with missing this one and not having the luck of finding another vintage lefty at the price he is willing to pay.

How does he even know it is a vintage guitar ? The serial number is scraped off . That guitar is a worthless piece of junk to a vintage guitar collector .

• Members

i asked previously here if this auction is a fake gibson, the replies were that it looks like not, and the decall les paul custom on the back of the head stock might show it is somewhat a '76

anyhow i would not buy it cause of the scratched of serialnumber.

your friend should not stop looking, there are a couple of lefty lp custom's on ebay and gbase, i payed for my lefty '75 with maple fretboard 2800$ 3 months ago
i guess it was a little bit overpriced but i really wanted it.
if you look around 70's lefty lp customs go around from 2200-2500$
so if he really wants a 70's lefty he might need to calculate in this price range, and in this range there are every month lefties on ebay, which look not like scam or troubles

• Members

Hi everyone...I'm the friend of oYx who was concerned with the Lefty Les Paul Custom on ebay. Finally gotten an account here :)

Anyway, a heartfelt thank you to everyone here who gave your comments and views on the situation. And stay away I did...from that un-authenticated Les Paul. Thus I had politely declined the offer.

I guess I'll probably keep my eyes peeled on ebay and other places for more Lefty LP customs (yeah, I saw a few now and then on ebay but either they're out of my budget, which is around US$2100 max, or they're not the ebony colour that I'm looking for).

Thanks again, peeps!

oYx: Thanks again for starting a thread to help me on the situation!

• Members
Originally posted by Buckethead2

BEST

MOVIE

EVA

I still remember the night I saw it in the theatre (first run). I sat through it twice (you could do that back in the '70s - and they used to have this cool thing called "double features" - I digress...). I was laughing so hard I had to stop watching the movie and get down on the floor because I thought I was going to puke - no joke! I guess I was litteraly ROTFLMAO!!! :D

Archived