I Got A New Amp Today!!!! Clip Enclosed For Your Pleasure!!!

riffy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

Wheres my clean clip Gary:p Get to work bro:D
:thu:

Shoot man! I am going to get it this week! I promise. Yesterday was family day so I got to do NO playing at all...lol

Today was 8:30am till 9:00pm work day and I am just bushed...

I promise this week though!

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by riffy

Shoot man! I am going to get it this week! I promise. Yesterday was family day so I got to do NO playing at all...lol

Today was 8:30am till 9:00pm work day and I am just bushed...

I promise this week though!

Gary

Its all good, I just really love the mesa clean tone, its very rich and dark.:)

• Members

I needed that....lol... The only guitar I have is the Kramer. Rufus Leaking so graciously gave it to me when I had to sell all my gear. I didn't even have one electric guitar or amp.

My wife had been saving money out of her paycheck to buy me an amp and when I saw this one in NC she handed me the cash yesterday and said go and buy it!

Your wife is a doll. You owe her at least one hour of cuddling for every dollar she put away for your amp. :D

However, I hate Bob Ross. He was scary in a Mr. Rogers-meets-Grizzly Adams sort of way. Every time I see his face in that damn avatar my head spins around 720 degrees and I puke up green slime with an incredible velocity. :freak:

:p

• Members

Originally posted by Auggie Doggie

Your wife is a doll. You owe her at least one hour of cuddling for every dollar she put away for your amp.
:D

However, I hate Bob Ross. He was scary in a Mr. Rogers-meets-Grizzly Adams sort of way. Every time I see his face in that damn avatar my head spins around 720 degrees and I puke up green slime with an incredible velocity.
:freak:

:p

I am such a lucky man... My wifey is a total doll in every way.

To put up with me she has to be a saint as well~!

Bob Ross...roflmao... Too funny!

• Members

Thank you man! I really appreciate that!

boy do I need professional lessons...

you sound great, damn, it's been a few months since I had an electric and I still can't play clean rifts like that, punk songs no problem, you sir, are a different breed from me.

• Members

Originally posted by SentimentalMood

Yep. The late great Bob Ross.

Yeah, me too. I was really surprised when I heard he was dead. You'd start watching him and think, "What is this {censored}?" and before I'd know it, I'd be riveted to see him create a magical expressionist painting in zero time. I would have loved to have seen what he could do with a painting he spent weeks on. :D

Hey, great tone! I really liked it and I'm normally a clean tone freak.

Nice playing too! :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by yjsays

boy do I need professional lessons...

you sound great, damn, it's been a few months since I had an electric and I still can't play clean rifts like that, punk songs no problem, you sir, are a different breed from me.

All I can say is thank you and you are far far too kind.

I am really just a hack wanna be guitarist.

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by GAS Man

Yeah, me too. I was really surprised when I heard he was dead. You'd start watching him and think, "What is this {censored}?" and before I'd know it, I'd be riveted to see him create a magical expressionist painting in zero time. I would have loved to have seen what he could do with a painting he spent weeks on.

Hey, great tone! I really liked it and I'm normally a clean tone freak.

Nice playing too!
:thu:

Thanks much man!

Bob was so cool and relaxed always. He really could paint up a storm! Literally...;)

• Moderators

Originally posted by Shuborno

Nice clip.

Not that I don't like the tone (sounds great), but the best part about the clip was your playing/lead style. Good stuff.

I think theirs a lot of talk in various places about "tone" and other bollocks technical talk...its nice to just say to someone, "hey man, thats great music you make":D

• Members

Originally posted by Shuborno

Nice clip.

Not that I don't like the tone (sounds great), but the best part about the clip was your playing/lead style. Good stuff.

Thank you! you are honestly far too kind. I really appreciate that so much though!

• Members

Originally posted by Fosse Fox

I think theirs a lot of talk in various places about "tone" and other bollocks technical talk...its nice to just say to someone, "hey man, thats great music you make":D

Hey man! Thank you again.. You guys really rule... I am so appreciative of all the far too kind comments... Now if I could

only find a band that would have me!

Gary

• Members

Thanks much man!

Bob was so cool and relaxed always. He really could paint up a storm! Literally...
;)

He was no Bill Alexander--nobody else could ever take crimson red and 'FIRE IT IN THERE!' like him! :D

Bob Ross wasn't cool and relaxed; he was a sadist. :eek:

• Members

Dude, these guys are totally patronizing you! Can't you see it?

Nobody likes the guy who tells the emperor that he's naked. But, someone's got to do it.

That amp is the worst. The tone is totally flat and characterless.

It's hard to say but I think your guitar sucks too.

Send both to me IMMEDIATELY and I'll make sure that you don't embarass yourself anymore. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves for teasing this guy..

Which is all code for.....{censored}ING SWEET!

• Members

Originally posted by jec

Dude, these guys are totally patronizing you! Can't you see it?

Nobody likes the guy who tells the emperor that he's naked. But, someone's got to do it.

That amp is the worst. The tone is totally flat and characterless.

It's hard to say but I think your guitar sucks too.

Send both to me IMMEDIATELY and I'll make sure that you don't embarass yourself anymore. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves for teasing this guy..

Which is all code for.....{censored}ING SWEET!

I am so ashamed... Send me your mailing address post haste.

Thanks so much bro!:D

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by DaleH

Congrats on the new amp. Nice sound.

You had one of those amps stolen...f%&^ thieving bastard hope they rot in hell.

Thanks much mang! Yeah, I was getting ready to leave a gig that I was filling in for a buddy at and they smashed the window out of my car and took the Dual Recto and my beloved SLO as well.

I hate thieves!

Gary

• Members

Hey Guys,

This isn't a bump for the tune...

This is a bump to say thank you personally to each and everyone of you who took time to listen and comment....

I am truly appreciative of all of you and your support!

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by ArKay

Funny thing is that his show even is on German TV (in English--which is unusual here). I KNEW I had seen this guy before.

Wow. That's cool. He's not even on over here anymore. (At least in Idaho).

Whenever I watched him I always thought the painting was going well and then he'd slap some more paint on it and I'd think "WTF? You just ruined it!". But then he'd scratch it with his knife and talk about happy rocks and BAM it was beautiful again. :eek:

Archived