Some pics of my DK2M!

Koz

• Members

This is my new DK2M...I got her last week, but I'm also moving so this is the first chance I got to snap some quick pics and post them. Fit and finish is first rate, as is playability. The pups sound good. This guitar rocks and I LOVE THE MAPLE NECK. No plans for upgrades yet. I've never had a problem with the Jackson trem and the improved trem feels a little more solid. Thanks Fender for upgrading not only the MIM strats, but also revamping the import Jackson line!

Did I mention that this guitar rocks? :D

DK2M.jpg

trem.jpg

dk2mincase2.jpg

• Members

Definitely sweet. Saw it on the JCF a while ago, but the ability to access the JCF has been pretty sketchy over the last few days so I didn't get back to reply there...

BTW is the fingerboard finished or bare?

I know Jackson USA won't put finishes on the board, but not so sure about that in Japan.. I have my fingers crossed for finished (yes I'm the black sheep on that issue) but I'm happy either way.

• Members

I just wanna say congrats man, and now the nicetys are out the way. I HATE YOU I HAVE TO WAIT 4 - 6 MONTHS FOR MY DK2M!!!

Did i say I HATE YOU, Oh yeah and congrats man, hope you have many hours of fun!!!

Im looking for a new guitar till i get my DK2M in Snow White!!!

• Members

Originally posted by ESPImperium

Gonna post the neck joint, i just want to see if its not to dis-simmilar to a new DKMG i played last week and loved!!!

I know the Floyd is the same as the DKMG as it was the new one with a EMG 85/81 combo on it!!!

Is the new trem more stable than the old ones? If it is, I might have to pick one of these up for use as my metal/shred guitar.

• Members

Originally posted by FiletOfFish

Is the new trem more stable than the old ones? If it is, I might have to pick one of these up for use as my metal/shred guitar.

Id say its better, the steel base plate helps out alot, i tried a old DKMG when trying out my current amp and the Floyd on that was good imo, but this new Floyd is as nice as the one on a ESP LTD MH-400 i have tried, i think its better than the MH-400s trem in many respects!!!

Mind you theese are based on 30 min trials in shops, whitch may not be the best basis!!!

where are the import jacksons made?

I belive the new DK2Ms are also bade in Japan

Archived