Just picked up a new bass, check it out!!!...

markom89

• Members

I just got a brand new Laddo custom studio bass, made in Canada, ran me $2600 CDN...I think its well worth the price, and Ive been GASing for a bass for a while now, originally I was gonna' get a fender P bass, warwick 5 thumb bolt on, or a ric 4003 in black, but today the music store were I kinda work got one of these in and as soon as i picked it up I knew I was going home with it, well enough of that, check out a pic or two, Its just gorgeous;)

• Members

I realy love the neck on it, problem is I dont have a bass amp to play it threw...Im just gonna have to borrow my bands ex-bassists amp, lol (he got fired and they put me in his place, so now I do rhythm guitar 80% of the time and 20% bass on the songs where rhythm isnt realy needed)...but Im also gonna save up for a good bass amp, I like the Orange stuff and some Mesa and Gallien Krugger or w.e that companies called... this realy rocks cause I get this $2600 bass and a $5000 guitar of my choice in a month!!!(either PRS modern eagle, Gibson R9, Gretsch white falcon, or a real mint 73' tele)

• Members

Originally posted by markom89

I realy love the neck on it, problem is I dont have a bass amp to play it threw...Im just gonna have to borrow my bands ex-bassists amp, lol (he got fired and they put me in his place, so now I do rhythm guitar 80% of the time and 20% bass on the songs where rhythm isnt realy needed)...but Im also gonna save up for a good bass amp, I like the Orange stuff and some Mesa and Gallien Krugger or w.e that companies called... this realy rocks cause I get this $2600 bass and a $5000 guitar of my choice in a month!!!(either PRS modern eagle, Gibson R9, Gretsch white falcon, or a real mint 73' tele)

I'm not a fan of the headstock, but the natural finished flame body is very sexy !

BTW, bass amp companies that are good and guitar amp companies that are good are usually two totally different things. I do know that mesa makes a good bass amp, and i've never played the orange though i've heard good things about it. Like you said, Gk is a pretty solid company. Also look at hartke, fender, and ampeg for good bass amps.

Archived