Heritage H160/H162

walfordr

• Members

Don't believe the hype.No offensce to all the guys that are gonna tell you that not only are they as good but better than Gibson.I bought one custom ordered from Jay Wolfe.Upgrade top.S.D Seth lover etc.I posted on here and Guitar player before I got it and recieved the normal hype.Cost about 1750.00 when i was done.The binding was as bad if not worse than on any Gibson ive ever seen.And by the way,Ive seen alot.6 months at G.C about 6 years at sam ash.Lots of tooling marks on the ebony fret board.Sound wise it was not what i was looking for.I wanted a les paul custom to balance out my two strats and two G&l's. In the end I wish I payed a little more and got the Black Beauty.I got a little over half of what i paid for the Heritage.My advice is to try one first hand.

• Members

Originally posted by vikingrat

Don't believe the hype.No offensce to all the guys that are gonna tell you that not only are they as good but better than Gibson.I bought one custom ordered from Jay Wolfe.Upgrade top.S.D Seth lover etc.I posted on here and Guitar player before I got it and recieved the normal hype.Cost about 1750.00 when i was done.The binding was as bad if not worse than on any Gibson ive ever seen.And by the way,Ive seen alot.6 months at G.C about 6 years at sam ash.Lots of tooling marks on the ebony fret board.Sound wise it was not what i was looking for.I wanted a les paul custom to balance out my two strats and two G&l's. In the end I wish I payed a little more and got the Black Beauty.I got a little over half of what i paid for the Heritage.My advice is to try one first hand.

Thanks, but I was looking for information about the specific models which I believe are more Ibanez/Jackson than Gibson.

Archived