"Modern high gain" on a POD

hugbot

• Members

Originally posted by Prages

That's what I was thinking about. I guess the 3 channel thing was me getting confused with the Mesa Tri-Axis or something.
:freak:

maybe cause it has three knobs?? I dunno:wave:

• Members

I was thinking more along the lines of a reugular stompbox, for that price I might as well save up for a new amp.

And before anyone says "you wont get a soldano sound without a soldano" I know that, I just want the same kind of vibe as thay POD setting if anyones heard it, everyone bashes PODs so much but I'd be so happy if I could find a dist stomp that sounded as good as this.

• Members

Yup, get the pod XT live or whatever the floorboard mounted version of the pod is. I'm sure it has the model you are looking for. Alson doesnt Line6 offer one of those four button modeling pedals thats a distortion generator or some such thing?

• Members

Originally posted by Kevman

Yup, get the pod XT live or whatever the floorboard mounted version of the pod is. I'm sure it has the model you are looking for. Alson doesnt Line6 offer one of those four button modeling pedals thats a distortion generator or some such thing?

I have the XTlive, its just I only end up using this model, the ac30 and the delays, and I hate the modulations. I might as well ditch it and get individual stomps.

I'd forgotten about the AM4, I'll give that a try.

Archived