Is there anyone under 18 better than this kid???

shiznats

• Members

Originally posted by Banded-Morwong

Well.. maybe not under 18 but theres an 18 year old Jazz-Metal guitarist in my home town that could play better than anyone on this forum

lol you really havent heard some of the guys on this forum have you;)

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

Just like you haven't heard the other guy.

Quite the blanket statement given that there are quite a few excellent players, even pros who post on these forums dont you think? I also never said they were better, I just brought that to light. I didnt go and say the guys on this forum could outplay anyone you know, etc:wave:

• Members

I think it's sick! Someone gave that poor retarded kid a guitar with one string and video taped him trying to make music with it. In the process, they've also annoyed anyone foolish enough to watch it.

The strange thing is, now I have a headache and feel like I need to throw up...

• Members

are you guys serious??? i posted that as a joke.

but notice his expert use of the whammy bar. see.. thats sarcasm. as was the 'just amazing'.

man i expected some laughes (thanks bjcarl) ... u guys suck, that kid is hilarious.

• Members

wow. i dont know what to say. of all the people to make that dumb comment, ur the one person i actually thought was smart enough to take this thread and laugh as it should be laughed at. and then you go an make a retarded comment like that...

• Members

alright CrackerD, looks like im not alone. read back to a few of these replies like KungFool's ... he thought i was serious when i said just amazing? are you guys bad at picking out sarcastic statements or did you take this thread seriously ... come on now, be honest.

Archived