Hamer

SteveE9C6

• Members

Originally posted by SteveE9C6

Why do I see so little about Hamer guitars here? I absolutely love the ones I have. Since I got my Monaco, I haven't touched my LP.

My USA Korina Vector should be here by Tuesday. . .

554071-2.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by SteveE9C6

Why do I see so little about Hamer guitars here? I absolutely love the ones I have. Since I got my Monaco, I haven't touched my LP.

If we Hamer owners brag them up too much the prices will increase. I'm still looking for another one.

• Members

Hamer USA only makes a small number of guitars. They can't be found in many stores so many people never get to play one. For instance, I live in Los Angeles and there aren't any Hamer dealers. I had to drive 200 miles round trip to demo some based on all of the good things I had heard about them. It was worth the drive and I now own 5. They have great quality control. It is one of the few brands I will pay top dollar for sight unseen. They are my favorites by a long margin.

• Members

I've definately caught the Hamer bug, they're exceptional instruments. New they aren't exactly cheap, but in comparison to the other bigger companies they're still cheaper (usually) and they're made better IMO. Plus, used they're usually an absolute steal.

I should have these two shortly (hopefully only another month) and I CANT WAIT!!!

Standard Korina

korinastandard2.jpg

korinastandard.jpg

Monaco Elite

monacoelitetransblack.jpg

monacoelitetransblack2.jpg

• Members

I also like the company and its general attitude/method. They're a small group and act somewhat like a custom shop. Business is always business, but they do seem to really take pride in what they do and put out a great product.

• Members

Originally posted by Beergoblin

I've definately caught the Hamer bug, they're exceptional instruments. New they aren't exactly cheap, but in comparison to the other bigger companies they're still cheaper (usually) and they're made better IMO. Plus, used they're usually an absolute steal.

I should have these two shortly (hopefully only another month) and I CANT WAIT!!!

Standard Korina

korinastandard2.jpg
korinastandard.jpg

Monaco Elite

monacoelitetransblack.jpg
monacoelitetransblack2.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

• Members
  • Members

Originally posted by ibanezhater

USA Hamers are better made than just about anything else out there. If you have one, you know what I mean.

I'm into what I think of as the new big four: Hamer, Music Man, G&L and Heritage. To me, they all have a feel of quality and attention to detail.

Archived