is it just me or is this place kinda slow

voneville

• Members

in the summertime? I hate being addicted to forums. Blah.

Hey does anyone know if schecter discontined the ultra III? It's still on their website but I haven't seen any of the regular places selling it (except maybe music123 but only in white).

• Members

Originally posted by voneville

Hey does anyone know if schecter discontined the ultra III? It's still on their website but I haven't seen any of the regular places selling it (except maybe music123 but only in white).

I believe I saw one at Guitar Center in Manhattan last week.

• Members

It has been very slow around here. I just finished up another school year - I work in the schools. So I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment. Everyone else who's out of school must be having a pretty good time. I wonder where the party is?....I wonder why I wasn't invited......:cry:

• Members

yeah...maybe because every topic has been covered 17 times.

Played the Schecter Ultra III at GC afew days ago.. I was underwhelmed. May not be my cup of tea....

lot's of settings but I couldn't get a lot of variety out of it!

It's summer time.... time to compose the rock opera!!!

or mow my lawn.....

• Members
  • Members

cool thanks man!

no problem..I was checking the online sources for Schecters recently as I was in the market for a Tempest and none of my local dealers seem to stock much of anything besides the C1s, Omens, ect. Outside of some ebay stores/sellers, DCGL had some of the best prices.

It's a great guitar and I was really impressed with the attention to detail.

Archived