Dave Gilmour

Koz

• Members

I hope he tours just one more time. I wanted to see him on his latest tour, but this little thing my fiancee had planned (my wedding) got in the way.

Anyone here get the PULSE dvd released today? The extras are pretty good. Best But has it for $14.99. It's worth it.

• Members

Wow I didnt know that that was available on DVD I am so buying that tomorrow. I would love to see him also, I love "On an Island" that is definitly one of my favorite CD's I cant get enough of some of those solos like on Blue.

• Members

Originally posted by AmazingDM

$1500 a ticket??? What a rip

I'd easily pay that.

I kick myself often for not having seen them in '94. I had never been to a concert (anyone's concert) and really had no idea what I was missing, just having discovered Dark Side of the Moon.

Sigh... there is hope for a new tour though. It's all up to David. Perhaps in a year or so he'll give in and they'll do it, with our without Roger. Rick and Nick have both expressed interest in a tour possibly. Roger wants a re-united tour.

It all comes down to David.

-K

• Members

Originally posted by pulse765

I'd easily pay that.

I kick myself often for not having seen them in '94. I had never been to a concert (anyone's concert) and really had no idea what I was missing, just having discovered Dark Side of the Moon.

Sigh... there is hope for a new tour though. It's all up to David. Perhaps in a year or so he'll give in and they'll do it, with our without Roger. Rick and Nick have both expressed interest in a tour possibly. Roger wants a re-united tour.

It all comes down to David.

-K

And David has made it clear that he's done with Floyd. Says there's nothing left there for him. I tend to believe he's serious as a heart attack.

RIP Pink Floyd.

Archived