ernie ball axis sport neck

moledog

• Members

i recently picked up a used eb axis sport.

it came w/o the original neck and has an OLP neck instead(no wonder why i got it so cheap).

needless to say, the neck isn't happening.

i was informed by eb that they do not sell individual necks and that i'm pretty much sol.

ok, finally.... does anybody have(or know anyone that has) an ernie ball axis sport neck for sale?

peace,

moledog

• Members

Originally posted by moledog

i recently picked up a used eb axis sport.

it came w/o the original neck and has an OLP neck instead(no wonder why i got it so cheap).

needless to say, the neck isn't happening.

i was informed by eb that they do not sell individual necks and that i'm pretty much sol.

ok, finally.... does anybody have(or know anyone that has) an ernie ball axis sport neck for sale?

peace,

moledog

You didn't know that it had an OLP neck before you bought it? Did you get in on eBay?

As far as finding an Axis Sport neck somewhere, that will be extremely difficult. You could keep checking eBay but I doubt one will show up. You might need to have one custom made, which will be expensive.

• Members

EB will replace necks (and it ain't cheap), but you have to send them the old one with the body. They do this to try and cut down on counterfeiting and the "parts selling" we have with Fenders. They also will not exchange say and rosewood neck for a maple...you will get exactly what was originally came with the body.

Maybe you could find a luthier to make you one.

Archived