Kramer baby!

scrapdizzy

• Members

I don't know about that specific version of the baretta, but here is what Music Yo emailed me just last week.

"We are waiting on more Baretta models to be made and look forward to having them in the future months."

Now how long "future months" end up being is anybody's guess.

• Members
Originally posted by RaVenCAD

That would explain why you were pushing that paticular model in that thread yesterday
;)

Guilty as charged. Actually, they are great guitars, which is why I usually chime in on the "cheap, floyd-loaded" guitar threads. I ended up keeping that one--I kind of priced it out of reach b/c I really didn't want to sell it. I've owned quite a few Kramers--I just sell them b/c they're easy money and I don't want to get rid of my Gibsons, but anytime I get a few hundred bucks, I always end up buying another Kramer!

In any case, they are great budget guitars. You can't beat 'em for $200 or so bucks.

• Members
Originally posted by men's pants

:eek:
:eek:

HOLY {censored} ON A STICK!

QUADBUCKERS!!!

Sorry, First time in my life I've seen one of those, that Kramer looks freakin awesome.

Quadbuckers, in a word, SUCK.. I've never heard a more muddy pickup in my life. I mucked with the ones in my Kramer FR424 for almost 6 months before I gave up trying to get something decent out of them. Total crap, on a stick..

Gibson, nothing wrong with pimping an auction. It does make the advice of "buy one of THESE" look a bit tainted when you follow it with "oh, btw, I'm selling one".. Ya know? I had a Focus x000 back in the day (black, white pickguard, chrome floyd, I wanna say it was a 3000 but I can't say for sure) and it wasn't a bad guitar.. Not my idea of a "metal" guitar, and certainly nothing compared to a Charvel or a Jackson, but not a terrible guitar. It would cover anything a strat would, but it was lacking in the metal department. Both in the sound and in playability.

• Members
Originally posted by RaVenCAD

Gibson, nothing wrong with pimping an auction. It does make the advice of "buy one of THESE" look a bit tainted when you follow it with "oh, btw, I'm selling one".. Ya know?

I hear ya. I try not to pimp my own auctions. In fact, I didn't even link to them in the other (non-spam-esque) threads. To be fair, I recommend the Focus models even when I'm not selling one.
;)

• Members
Originally posted by -=Pennywise=-

I like it !! I used to own two REAL Kramer Barettas, one was from 1987 and the other was a 1985 model with the banana headstock.

I sure miss those guitars.....
:cry:

...a real Baretta like THIS one??

:thu:

IMG_0206.jpg

I must say that newer one in the original post is just gorgeous!!!

Anyone want to unload one on me??

Archived