!DANGERFEST 30! (lots o pics)

jjpistols

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

sounds horrible - wanna trade places for a couple of weeks?
:D

not much in the way of surf here, mainly turf

It's horrible. :p

Nah, island life is okay (for what it is), but the gigging scene is pretty much non-existent and R&B and Hip-hop are the standard. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not what I do. :( I remember one night, while playing guitar at my friend's place, some guys came over and asked, "Hey! Can you play 2pac?"...:cry:

Oh well, the grass is always greener.

Anyway, keep rocking man! :thu: Love the pics.

• Members

Originally posted by xbryanx

the austin scene is the best in the US.

did you guys do anything with the SXSW fest?

yeah - we played a local showcase - forumite cybersecretary showed up, all the way from NYC, and snapped a couple pics herself

jjsxsw.jpg

cliffmikesxsw.jpg

Austin has a bunch of kickass rock n roll, punk and metal bands, but apparently the music industry/press seem to think people only want singer-songwriters and Hootie-lite from here :rolleyes:

check out New Disaster, a band we're good friends with - this is what radio should sound like

New Disaster myspace

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

as promised

cardgirl.jpg

You see, this is what's wrong with America nowadays. There's a scantily clad female standing right there, but what are the two guys with the brewskis doing? They're watching JJ gyrate his catfish belly colored, Joe Don Baker smelling, birddog gagging ASS!!!

• Members

Originally posted by wedgehed II

You see, this is what's wrong with America nowadays. There's a scantily clad female standing right there, but what are the two guys with the brewskis doing? They're watching JJ gyrate his catfish belly colored, Joe Don Baker smelling, birddog gagging
ASS!!!

:eek:

Archived