Any Pics or Experience out there w Chrome Blue American Strat HH?

GAS Man

• Members

I like the looks of the Chrome Blue on line. A guy at M123 says his MIJ Chrome Blue is lighter in color but the "chroming" helps buff out the brightness of the color.

Anyone have a MIA Chrome Blue Strat to share pics of?? I don't trust on-line color depictions so some home shots w/b great.

Or does any one have any experience to share with this guitar.

I used to think I'd never want an humbucking strat, but this model with a Sidewinder neck HB and a Cobra Bridge HB with S-1 switching has captured my GAS'rs imagination. :love:

Here's on "on line photo"

p23255b.jpg

• Members

Hey, thanks alot!

It definitely does look different than depicted on-line, but it's still a very nice look/color.

Funny, my wife just walked in as I was coming back to this thread. I first showed her the on-line pic I posted and she said, "first impression, I don't like it". Then I scrolled down to see your post and she said, "Now I like it, what's different, the pickguard?" And I of course said yeah, so anyway she liked it with the white instead of the black appointments. :confused:

This guitar that I'm gas'n over also comes in black and chrome silver, my favorite color in life has been blues. :D

Thanks for posting!

Any more? :love:

• Members

Glad you like it Gas Man. It's a real looker that's for sure. They discontinued this color on the AmSeries, I guess they weren't selling enough. Blue has always been my color. Mine has the 1954-2004 50th anniv neck plate too, which is kinda cool.

CBStrat-50thNeckplate2.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by GAS Man

I like the looks of the Chrome Blue on line. A guy at M123 says his MIJ Chrome Blue is lighter in color but the "chroming" helps buff out the brightness of the color.

Anyone have a MIA Chrome Blue Strat to share pics of?? I don't trust on-line color depictions so some home shots w/b great.

Or does any one have any experience to share with this guitar.

I used to think I'd never want an humbucking strat, but this model with a Sidewinder neck HB and a Cobra Bridge HB with S-1 switching has captured my GAS'rs imagination.
:love:

Here's on "on line photo"

p23255b.jpg

wowo! :love: :love: that looks HAWT!

it just needs a ebony board is all :idea:

Archived