Pic of my Gordie Johnson SGJ

Anus Youngg

• Members

Originally posted by Rumble Bass

I've always wanted a SGJ since they came out. I'm jealous. If you ever want to sell it let me know.

Actually , I AM looking to sell it . I bought it on ebay almost 2 years back from a computer store in Vancouver . I had just seen the spec sheet from a link on Big Sugar's website and ran across it about 2-3 days later . The guy who owned the store just listed it as "Gibson Guitar" . I knew right away it was the SGJ and scooped it up . The only drawback was that it did not come with the Hugo Boss OHSC or Hugo Boss strap (which I knew about) . I paid 1500 bucks Cdn . It listed at $2999.99 at the time . I have no idea how many were produced but I have never seen another on ebay and I check daily .

Oh yeah , it was signed by Gordie at the Canadian press release for the SGJ. You can't tell unless you hold it up to a light . It's signed Gordie Johnson - July 2003 photo shoot - Vancouver ,

I have maybe played it 10 hours total . Last night I pulled it out of the closet to try it on my newly aquired Hiwatt . It was the first time I have played or seen it in a year . It's too pretty and sweet for a {censored} ass player like me :( That said , I sound much better on this axe than my other ones .

If you are serious then drop me a pm . It was gonna go on ebay next week . Oh yeah - no issues at all except that i find black guitars to be a pain in the ass keeping unsmudged . No nicks , dings scratches - nada .

• 13 years later...
2 hours ago, Dennis75 said:

If you still want to sell it, I'm game !

It's a 13 year old thread, so there's a very good chance it's gone by now. Just sayin'. 

But welcome to HC. :wave: Be sure to check our classifieds sections, which is where all current FS and WTB ads from our members are now located. 

https://www.harmonycentral.com/forums/forum/65-classifieds/

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Onthe_scene said:

I have this guitar for sale. Perhaps Mr. Administrator can connect us.

H

He can contact you (or you can reach out to him) using our website's private messaging system, and you can exchange contact information between yourselves. 🙂

To send someone a PM, click on their user name, then click on the blue Message box to the right of their name on the page that opens up. 

Also, please feel free to post your guitar in our classifieds section, which is linked to above. You never know - someone else may be interested, and that's where all of the WTB and FS posts are located, so it's where people who might be interested will be most likely to see it.

Welcome to Harmony Central! :wave: 

Archived