Pictures of the Toronado

burton4snow

• Members
Originally posted by GAS Man

decide on an amp yet?

The Pathfinder. I kept going back to your original suggestion. Not sorry at all I love the sound of it. Better than the sound of the 30vt IMO. Looking for some good reverb, can't get what I'm looking for from the Pandora, although alot of other cool effects. Gassin' for a Dano spring king soundbytes sound like what I'm looking for. Plus it looks vintage to match that cool vintage look of the Vox. Simpler is better.:thu:

• Members

Glad you like it.

Those pathfinders have a fairly resonant sound even without reverb, which is partly why I like them so much for a cheap amp.

But I do agree, a decent reverb pedal really adds the spatial quality to the sound and works real well with the Pathfinder.

I remember seeing your post looking for a combo delay reverb pedal. I posted there that I've used the Boss RV-3 in front of mine. There were some good deals under $40 on ebay for them used.

I wasn't familiar personally with the pandora when I was recommending the Pathfinder.

I've recently bought the Yamaha Stompbox on clearance from GC for $80, but I haven't played with it yet.

Happy Hunt!

0260700598v0_hi-0390624152e4a89ae3917bec

edit: Yeah, not particularly "clear"

Archived