My new guitar

FUBTAG

• Members

Yo!

I picked up my Ibanez SZ320MH last Thursday and it was out in the real world on Sat. It still has some set up issues, but in all it feels nice. Gigging again this Sat night and then I will set it up for 10's.

How do I add multiple pictures to the body of the post??? I hate multiple posts for pics!

Tom

• Members

wow very nice. i like that walnut color, and are those pups got chrome tops or was just the flash?

to post pics, you need to set up an account with a online photo storage site.. oh hell just go to www.photobucket.com set up you account (its free) up load your pics after you do that you can see the pics and there's a little box you can check, do that. than at the bottom of the page theres a radio box that say "create http, tag images" or something close to that do it, then scroll donw to the one that says "images for message boards" right click on it and highlight the text, right click and select "copy" come back to you post and right click and select "paste" a tag will appear in you text. when you submit your post the pic will be added to it...sounds more complacated than it is have fun
btw you can add mulitple image's:thu:

Archived