Cosmetic changes to my Gibson LP DC faded.....

NappyDugOut

• Members

TUNERS

3 ply PICKGUARD

This is a monster of a guitar. The bridge p90 is the greatest PU I've ever played, seriously. I hardly ever play my Strat anymore. While it can also do Metal I still need my PRS for that, but everything in between is just awesome. For about $750 new, yiu can't beat it:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by NappyDugOut

TUNERS

3 ply PICKGUARD

This is a monster of a guitar. The bridge p90 is the greatest PU I've ever played, seriously. I hardly ever play my Strat anymore. While it can also do Metal I still need my PRS for that, but everything in between is just awesome. For about $750 new, yiu can't beat it:thu:

What do I win?

• Members

Originally posted by NappyDugOut

TUNERS

3 ply PICKGUARD

Damn, now I really need one of those...

It just looks so great for Gilmour-esque solos high on the fret board...:love:

• Members

Originally posted by Blues Junior

Nice BWB pickguard and tuners. Great guitar isn't it? I've got a black one. Where did you get that pickguard, I'd like to swap mine:)

Yeah, me too-do they carry tortoise shell? I might like the 3 ply black now that I see it-mine's tv yellow so I don't know.

Why'd you change tuners?

• Members

Originally posted by surfcat

Yeah, me too-do they carry tortoise shell? I might like the 3 ply black now that I see it-mine's tv yellow so I don't know.

Why'd you change tuners?

Here's where I got it.........http://stores.ebay.com/Dazbootman-Pickguards

I changed the tuners because I hate the look of the stock tuners(kidney bean shape)

Archived