Agile for christmas!

bluesboy

• Members

Originally posted by Rand-O-Monium

Does she have an older sister with more money?

:D

Merry Kwanzahannicca-Mas!!!

:freak:

LOL no, sorry... i know its not the most expensive guitar in the world but i think it's pretty darn cool of her to do that

• Members

Originally posted by Hudman

Awesome!

You better get her something just as cool or you will have a different girl friend next Christmas.

:D

I bought her martina mcbride concert tickets and a kodac easy share digital camera and printer :thu:

she is really the best girlfriend...

• Members

Originally posted by bluesboy

I bought her martina mcbride concert tickets and a kodac easy share digital camera and printer
:thu:

she is really the best girlfriend...

i should also mention that we've been together for a good while and will be getting married within the next few years... for those who are surprised at our gift buying

• Members

Originally posted by bluesboy

i should also mention that we've been together for a good while and will be getting married within the next few years... for those who are surprised at our gift buying

That's cool.

My wife and were the same way until we had kids. Now we spend most of the Xmas budget on them.

• Members

nice guitar! And it has Alnico V pups... :thu:

WINTER SOLSTICE December 21st:

The celebration of the winter solstice, the shortest day of the year. It is the celebration rebirth of the Sun, which is the promise of spring and life even on this the darkest day. Therefore some consider this the new year. The burning of the log is to give the Sun strength. Mumming (plays) such as "St. George" is a Pagan survival , it represents the rebirth of the God. Wassailing or is also a Pagan custom. The Roman festival of the Solstice was Saturnalia, which lasted from December 17th to the 24th.

"Kwanzaa" was made up by some dude in the 1966 :rolleyes:

If your GF is as pretty as thet guitar, you are a truly lucky man!!

Martina McBride will be an awesome concert BTW!! Love her!

pics..

ok of the guitar when you get it!! (It'd be okay, if your GF was holding it for the pics though.... wouldn't it??):p

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Hudman

That's cool.

My wife and were the same way until we had kids. Now we spend most of the Xmas budget on them.

Yup, and it sucks... Year after we got married, she waited in line for a GameCube when they were released.

This year, I'm getting socks. Seriously. Socks.

Archived