Agile AL owners, what models do you have, and how do you like em?

BlueTimber

• Members

I just received my AL-3000, so I would say that upgrades make it well worth the $60.00. The ebony fretboard and abalone inlays are well worth that, plus you get the upgraded electronics and a decent set to alnico V pups. I still can't believe I received this much guitar for under $400.00. I've been spending far too much money on high end guitars for too long.

• Members

My Agile AL-3000 Rootbeer is a great guitar. It has upgraded Seymour Duncan Jazz & JB pickups, as well.

I might sell it to fund a Stratocaster. I just recently bought a new Les Paul Studio Cherry Mahogany so the Agile might go. It really is a great guitar for the cash.

Hey can you take a quick picture and post it if you have a camera? I was going to get a rootbeer AL-3000 before they sold out and was just wondering what they actually looked like in person.

• Members

People keep saying 'for the money'. That's a misnomer. This guitar is great and if gibson was selling it for 3000$ each they'd be overjoyed to put out a product this consistent. None of the recent gibsons I've had my hands on have had this attention to detail in the finish and they don't sound any better.

• Members

People keep saying 'for the money'. That's a misnomer. This guitar is great and if gibson was selling it for 3000$ each they'd be overjoyed to put out a product this consistent. None of the recent gibsons I've had my hands on have had this attention to detail in the finish and they don't sound any better.

Great point. I've been guilty of saying that. Bottom line: the quality at least in my 3000 rivals guitars that cost $1000+ more. Yes, they will not hold their value but if you're playing it all the time, who cares? I'm not a collector...I'm a player.

Archived