japan guitar pics

ilovemystrat

• Members

WOW!!!!That
LP fish
is gorgous. even at 980,000 yen

Only 8,255.52 US. You can get loans (monthly payments) easy in Japan too. Its just that the Gibson Les Pauls are pale in comparsion to those Tokais... The made in japan tokais are so well put together....

i'll keep looking at the gibsons however

• Members

Wall of '59 Gibson Les Pauls (the ESP company collection!!!) the red one is a 60, brand new addition

Can you clarify this please? Are these really all '59s? Or are they ESP built clones (not sure about the laws in Japan) or Gibson reissues? Talk about guitar pr0n!

I wanna visit Japan so bad, 'guitar culture' seems to be alive and well there, much more so than in the U.S. or Europe.:thu:

• Members

The only problem about visiting Japan is the that ticket is a couple grand (or way more than my broke ass can afford), or else I'd be there right now xD. It's my dream to go there and scope out the MIJ Guitars, watch anime and hit on the hot Japanese Babes :D.

• Members

a bunch of 2005 2006 2007 tokai guitars

all the sgs and les pauls

its stored recommended

and btw this is the only store that i've seen more than one made in japan tokai

Image0300000.jpg

another shot of the tokais

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/ilovemystrat/guitar/Image02900.jpg

tokai super limited strat

Image02800.jpg

zvex poster in english

Image02700.jpg

55 nocaster original

Image02500.jpg

Tokai LS 135 78,000 used

Image031.jpg

i went to a guitar store called Stratocrazy in Tokyo today, all vintage strats 54 to 81

they have 3 vintage '57s i wish i had the 3675000 yen to buy it... i couldn't play it either, serious buyers only

Archived