6 Year Old Guitarist

acefreely

• Members

ive seen that before but it was well worth a second look, that kid is great, he was rockin, and the look on his face when they brought out that gibson is priceless

Yeah thats was cool to see. Just that a kid that young can appreciate an instrument like that is cool...

• Members

Damn...I feel pwned by a six year old....:eek:

Smart move by Gibby to hook the kid up early, since he'll probably be doing every tv show on earth until he outgrows his 'cute' stage. I wonder what Fender will do to put one of their axes back in his hands?

• Members

That is just TITS. * sorry for teh swear words*. That's teh {censored}ing BOMB!:freak: I wonder how his mother managed to birth him with an Axe in his hands. And an amp. That is just great. Thanx for teh clip.:phil: :phil:

• Members

That is just TITS. * sorry for teh swear words*. That's teh {censored}ing BOMB!
:freak:
I wonder how his mother managed to birth him with an Axe in his hands. And an amp. That is just great. Thanx for teh clip.:phil: :phil:

Cool, glad everyone liked the clip. I did...I have a son in the oven (should be here around July 10th or so. Made me think of my future son...maybe it's too much to wish for the Tiger Woods of guitar???). Nah I'll take a healthy boy instead.

• Members

That kid was awesome for 6 years old! His teacher must be proud! :thu:

With most kids that age it's hard to keep them focused during a lesson.

I wonder what year he started. 6 months old?

I started at age 7 and my teacher kept me stuck in the Mel Bay workbooks. :freak: After a few years of uninspiring lessons, I finally got a real teacher.

My first lesson was Tush by ZZ Top. That's when I started to love playing guitar. :love:

Thanks for posting the video. It gives me hope for my little nephew I'm trying to teach.

• Members

That was fun. I would like to get that blues lick from him. I had some trouble hearing it cuz my PC has a crappy processor that starts and stops on vid playback. But it was cool.

It also reminded me that my rendition of "Twist And Shout" is missing a bridge like the kid played. I learned to play it a few months back off of a Song Xpress DVD and those shortcutting bastards left that bridge out of the lesson. :mad:

So my Twist and Shout capabilities are currently pawned by a 6-yo. :eek:

I loved the expression on his face when they handed him that monstrous 335. The dummies should have given him an LP or an SG instead, but the 335 made for a funnier picture. The main reason I don't play my 335 much is due to the bulk and I'm a hair over 6' tall. :D

Archived