Two new guitars

RUExp?

• Members

That Stagg looks great!

IMHO, it would be better if the humbucker were in the neck. They took the best part of a Tele (the bridge single coil) and put a humbucker in, then they left the worst part of a Tele (the neck single coil) stock. Seems like a strange way to do it.

It's still a damn cool looking guitar though. Congrats!

• Members

REVIEW THE STAGG NOW!!!!
:D

Congrats.

The Stagg is way cool. It plays really nice and the Bigsby works great.

The pickups are a little weak but it sounds good with my setup. Nice feeling slim neck too.

Here's what I'm currently running through:

Pedalboard - The Boss pedals are all MIJ except the Fuzz. I have a Skreddy Mayo pedal coming too.

img0113da5.jpg

Amp - Musicman 210 Sixty-Five w/ EL34s

img0106yq9.jpg

• Members

That Stagg looks great!

IMHO, it would be better if the humbucker were in the neck. They took the best part of a Tele (the bridge single coil) and put a humbucker in, then they left the worst part of a Tele (the neck single coil) stock. Seems like a strange way to do it.

Have you ever played an H/S tele? Mine sounds pretty damned amazing :love:

Split that bucker in the bridge and the sound is very similar to an SC (its a Dimarzio Chopper T)

05-13-06_1108.jpg

Btw, that Stagg looks VERY nice!! :thu:

• Members

That Stagg looks great!

You have got to be kidding!?? The best part of a tele is the sweet/dark neck pup! Add a bucker in the bridge and pow! I totally dig this guitar! Congrats!

• Members

Ibanez RG321 (MIK) w/ EMG 85 (bridge) and EMG Select (neck)

This one is still on its way.

rg321emg1rf7.jpg
rg321emg2tt3.jpg

Stagg Tele w/ Bigsby style vibrato

img0114yj7.jpg

*takes a bow*

Nice hooters ! Play it til she screams! :thu:

Damn! That is one good lookin' Tele too.

• Members

Does the Stagg have a model #? A local place sells them so I would like to see if they have seen/had this one.

Mine doesn't say anything but look on the website and you can download their catalog. www.staggmusic.com

The catalog says T-490-H for mine and T-490-MBK for a black one with a black pearl pickguard.

• Members

Nice, Congratz!

I have the RG 321 in mahogany oil, Kick ass guitar for the price range. I love mine.

I tried to buy the RG321 in the pic on ebay before but the guy screwed me. Luckily I got almost all my money back from paypal.

This is the pic from the auction.

rg3211ou2.jpg

Archived