Squier Jagmaster

• Members

I don't know what the routing is on those.... p90s and HBs are different enough you might have to do some digging. The easy way would be to fit a couple of HB sized p90s, like GFS Mean 90s or something.

• Moderators

I've been gasing for one, but as a cheaper alternative to a jazzmaster. Wondering if a jazzmaster pickguard would fit so I could put jazzmaster p90s

Jagmasters are not really a good option if what you're really interested in is a Jazzmaster. Really, a Jagmaster is more like a HH Strat... besides the pickups, the tailpiece actually has a notable effect on the sounds.

Also note that Jazzmasters do not use p90s; they have their own kind of pickups, flatter and wider that p90s.

• Members

I've been gasing for one, but as a cheaper alternative to a jazzmaster. Wondering if a jazzmaster pickguard would fit so I could put jazzmaster p90s

I don't believe a Jazzmaster pickguard would fit anyhow. Better to do as the modders above have done and upgrade with humbuckers or HB-sized pickups into the stock pickguard.

Archived