Another NGD

FUBTAG

• Members

But it's a replacement NGD... had the cherryburst but no luck with it... some issues that were too much to deal with even for a $200 guitar....

Turser-4.jpg

Turser-1.jpg

Like the other -- it feels nice and solid. It's a great piece.. just another gigging axe.... (I tell my wife I could be playing golf.. and do nothing but SPEND money.. at least the gigs cover the guitars :thu: )

• Members

Is that also a DLX model? I didn't know they come in black... Double-bound?

Congrats
:thu:
And careful with those knobs
:p

Thanks..Yes it's a DLX.... and the knobs were the first thing I checked! It's all good!

• Members

Thanks..Yes it's a DLX.... and the knobs were the first thing I checked! It's all good!

Grrrrreat :)

There's no NEED to mod anything to make it playable, but a splittable humbucker is a nice thing to have.

• Members

What's cool is the black doesn't looks cheap... It's a think 2-ply p/g.. the neck is finished but feels nice. Definitely feels comparable to MIM standards ... Not up to my Player's Deluxe -- but nice! :thu:

• Members

Grrrrreat
:)

There's no NEED to mod anything to make it playable, but a splittable humbucker is a nice thing to have.

I like the one you have -- with the pickup matching the p/g.... where's it from again?

• Members

I like the one you have -- with the pickup matching the p/g.... where's it from again?

Wasn't mine. I don't know whom it belonged too, but I know which guitar you mean. Had a golden Dream 180 with a pearl top in it? Or a Dream 90? Either one.

yhst-50206111187217_1947_13892993

• Members

Wasn't mine. I don't know whom it belonged too, but I know which guitar you mean. Had a golden Dream 180 with a pearl top in it? Or a Dream 90? Either one.

yhst-50206111187217_1947_13892993

oh sorry -- I thought it was you.. and yeah I think that's cool lookin'! That would be the mod I do..

Archived