NEW BADASS SONG

analogtapes

• Members

okay, for those of you who dig folky indie and old school country, you may dig my new demo.

all the tambourine action, hand claps, guitar work, vocals and percussion was me. its a demo for my bands ep, which is funny because this song is totally an outcast from the fuzzy rock stuff on the rest of the ep. let me know what ya'll think.

Foxes new song "Prove It"

• Members

okay, for those of you who dig folky indie and old school country, you may dig my new demo.

all the tambourine action, hand claps, guitar work, vocals and percussion was me. its a demo for my bands ep, which is funny because this song is totally an outcast from the fuzzy rock stuff on the rest of the ep. let me know what ya'll think.

Ok... at first I thought "what a jackass, a little pompus, huh?"

Then I heard it. {censored} you, it's awesome.

• Members

Ok... at first I thought "what a jackass, a little pompus, huh?"

Then I heard it. {censored} you, it's awesome.

haha i love that. i didnt mean to come of pompous but its hard to get peoples attention here haha.

im glad you enjoyed it.

• Members

so the story is that this song is one of the songs that is going to be on the ep. depending on what happens, the ep will be 5 or six songs. this song is the outcast of the group, most of the music is rockin funky indie dance blues jam stuff. lots of big muff, lots of delay, tons of rockin out, a little bit of tremolo. haha.

this version is a demo. the extended full band version will be featured on the ep.

so basically WHO CARES? probably no one. but i tried right? RIGHT?

Archived