Post your strats!

Little Guitars

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a really nice Fender 40th Anniversary Strat (American). It's a plum color sort of.......

I just recently had the frets dressed, leveled, crowned and polished. And I replaced the bridge saddles and height adjust screw thingys... So it's now in TOP CONDITION!!

I haven't been playing it much cause I've been on a Les Paul kick for the last year or so.... But I'm gonna start using it again soon. It was my main axe for a long time.

Here it is next to my PRS CE 24. I need to take better pics....

DSC00322.jpg

And here's another Strat of mine.. I don't know what brand it is.... it might even be homemade...... I glued Spidey on there a few years back:

DSC00348.jpg

Here's a better pic:

spidermanguitarek3.jpg

• Members

That is very likely a Fenix:eek: Where did you get that from?

Have you lifted the p'guard? Japanese pots?

I bought the guitar used about 17 years ago.

Actually..... the it orginally had a black pickguard with Barcus-Berry pickups.

One time I was in a small guitar shop and I found that white pickguard completely assembled with Fender Lace Sensor pickups. So I bought it and installed it.

• Moderators

I bought the guitar used about 17 years ago.

Actually..... the it orginally had a black pickguard with Barcus-Berry pickups.

One time I was in a small guitar shop and I found that white pickguard completely assembled with Fender Lace Sensor pickups. So I bought it and installed it.

Perfect date for the lawsuit h'stock Fenixs', but do you think the fretboard left the factory like that? Fenix did quite a few coloured fretboard models

• Members

My 40th Anniversary American Strat. I need to take better pics of it. It's plum colored.

I've had it since 1995. I recently had the frets leveled, crowned, and polished by a tech. And I replaced the rusty old bridge saddles and height adjust screws.

This guitar is back in 100% working order! :thu: But I'm not playing it much at the moment cause I'm really into Les Pauls and 335s right now. But I'll never sell it. It was my main axe for almost 10 years!!

DSC00323.jpg

Archived