Post your USA Custom Guitars

sambora82

• Members

Post pics here! Also any comments on the quality, service, waiting time etc

Im thinking of building one. Have dealth with Warmoth before and they were great. But I think the selling point of USACG is the custom spec neck which they offer.

• Members

Post pics here! Also any comments on the quality, service, waiting time etc

Im thinking of building one. Have dealth with Warmoth before and they were great. But I think the selling point of USACG is the custom spec neck which they offer.

I have two USACG necks, but Warmoth bodies. Should have ordered the last from USACG, not for the quality (Warmoth's bodies are great), but the wait time was 6 weeks plus shipping. USACG would have done it in three.

Customer service is absolutely top notch at USACG.

• Members

I have two USACG necks, but Warmoth bodies. Should have ordered the last from USACG, not for the quality (Warmoth's bodies are great), but the wait time was 6 weeks plus shipping. USACG would have done it in three.

Customer service is absolutely top notch at USACG.

Any fit issues with a USACG neck & Warmoth body? I was thinking of going that way as well because of all the body options Warmoth offers. Was the neck pocket nice & tight?

• Members

Any fit issues with a USACG neck & Warmoth body? I was thinking of going that way as well because of all the body options Warmoth offers. Was the neck pocket nice & tight?

Yes, terrifically tight on both of them.

Honestly, knowing Tommy the way I do now, I'd order from there before Warmoth 100/100 times if they had what I wanted. The company and personnel over at USACG are top notch.

• Members

I've had nothing but EXCELLENT service when dealing with Tommy at USACG. I bought a body blank from them last year and some other guy handled the transaction. His "hand picked" swamp ash blank produced a fully routed tele body that was over 5.5 lbs. Oink. I bitched, but he didn't think it was particularly heavy and that was that. For $80 delivered, that's heavy. It's a thinline now.

They've made the best necks I've ever played. I'll be buying again, but no more body blanks.

Archived