New Fender Floyd Rose Strat for 399.00!!

WakeTheDead

• Members

Just used my M.F. "20% off and Free Shipping" coupon which I just received in the mail and bought the following items:

New Black Fender Stratocaster (Fat Strat HSS config with a REAL Original Floyd Rose trem system), reg. 499.00 got it for 399.00

New Line 6 Spider Valve 100w Tube Head (to hook up to either of my Mesa 4x12/2x12/1x12 Cabs or my 4x12 Marshall Cab), reg. 799.00 got it for 640.00

and several Monster Cables.......

THE BEST PART IS: Got 20% off, Free Shipping, AND NO PAYMENTS AND 0% INTEREST FOR 1 FULL YEAR!!!

That's like getting FREE GEAR!!!!!!!!!!

532275.jpg

332394.jpg

:rawk::rawk:

I'm stoked... I can't wait to plug it in and turn it UP!

• Members
Just used my M.F. "20% off and Free Shipping" coupon which I just received in the mail and bought the following items:

New Black Fender Stratocaster (Fat Strat HSS config with a REAL Original Floyd Rose trem system), reg. 499.00 got it for 399.00

New Line 6 Spider Valve 100w Tube Head (to hook up to either of my Mesa 4x12/2x12/1x12 Cabs or my 4x12 Marshall Cab), reg. 799.00 got it for 640.00

and several Monster Cables.......

THE BEST PART IS: Got 20% off, Free Shipping, AND NO PAYMENTS AND 0% INTEREST FOR 1 FULL YEAR!!!

That's like getting FREE GEAR!!!!!!!!!!

:rawk:
:rawk:

I'm stoked... I can't wait to plug it in and turn it UP!

Awesome!!

Even though you got no payments and interest for a year, I'd go ahead and start paying for it a little. Or else it will be like getting free gear and then a year later paying 133% of what you could have had it for....kinda cancels out the 20% off part...:thu:

• Members
Awesome!!

Even though you got no payments and interest for a year, I'd go ahead and start paying for it a little. Or else it will be like getting free gear and then a year later paying 133% of what you could have had it for....kinda cancels out the 20% off part...
:thu:

Yea, I learned that lesson a long time ago (THE HARD WAY!).

Archived