anyone else trying to sell things this post-holiday season?

Alchemist

• Members

Any luck at all?

I've been having fun responding to the offers, no good ones yet, but you gotta love the balls of some of these people lol

so far the gems of the bunch have been $150 below trade in value for my drums, and about $100 below trade in value for my amp...... I guess its probably worth trying, find a sucker desperate for cash then just drive on over to the music store and cash out a profit....

• Members

I'm selling my PRS and some pedals (sig) but I haven't listed them anywhere yet. Will probably do that this coming week. Probably not a good time to sell though, people paying off bills and such. Depends what you have too.

• Members

I'm selling my PRS and some pedals (sig) but I haven't listed them anywhere yet. Will probably do that this coming week. Probably not a good time to sell though, people paying off bills and such. Depends what you have too.

yeah its a bad time to sell.... I think most people assume that you are desperate to pay holiday bills or rent and need the cash so they will try to screw you out of as much as they can......

thats not the case with me, this holiday season was just the first time in a while that I got to sit down with my gear and decide what stays and what goes and I posted around $3000 worth of it for sale lol...... probably looks like I am desperate so I am getting hit with all kinds of offers....

truth it, all I want is to cash out another quick $900 so I can buy a used PRS McCarty I've been eyeing (no its not $900, I wish lol, but I have other cash laying around)

• Members

I sold my Tiny Terror, but that was the week before the holiday.

Also sold a little big muff to a fellow forumite this week. Nothing earthshattering. I'm waiting for the post-holiday dirge to pass, then I have a couple of guitars going up for sale. I've decided to clean house, like you did.

Archived