BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Members

Heh, that's funny. Unfortunately, people just won't understand the idea of intellectual property/ content being theft, "it's just an MP3/ cd file", blah blah. For a nation that's prided themselves off of getting Indians drunk and stealing their land and then making laws to protect that land when said Indians tried to steal it back, i'm not really surprised. Possession is 2/3rds of the law, as they say.

Of note, I raise the above scenario not because I want to get into a political debate here; rather i'm just pointing out other unfair practices that set the tone for modern day culture and laws in our "civilized" world. One person's theft is another person's acquisition, depending on which side you're on.

• Members

No it's Bwwwwaaaaa haaaaaa ahhaahahhaha

When those who advocate piracy of music and software bitch when they get their ESP guitar stolen by some thieving crackhead! recently happened and reported at a forum. Ironic or is it Karma

what goes around always comes around!

Like this other dude in a recording forum. Jabbering "I have two HDD's full of {censored} I never paid for that you guys spent 15 grand on prolly" he he

A month or so later whines his house and basement studio was destroyed in a flood and was not covered by insurance!

BWAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA

Karma SUCKS! ya never know when it's comin either! it will though

Archived