Dr Z Mini Z videos

Alchemist

• Members

Very nice! I had a Carmen Ghia for a while, and it had the sweetest cleans I've ever gotten from an amp...

Dr Z makes amps with GREAT MOJO!

M

thanks!, I think that when I have more money, maybe around christmas this year, I will buy a Carmen Ghia with a Dr Z 1x12 to use for cleans.... yeah I know I already got a twin for cleans, but more cleans doesnt hurt lol

• Members
thanks!, I think that when I have more money, maybe around christmas this year, I will buy a Carmen Ghia with a Dr Z 1x12 to use for cleans.... yeah I know I already got a twin for cleans, but more cleans doesnt hurt lol

I dunno why you'd want one of those. but hey, who am i to stop ya. :)

• Members
its basically the same cleans as this little guys, but with no breakup at useable volume.... just to add more flavours really....
:love:

Yeah. Might make your twin expendable. Or not :)

I'm going to take a trip to Truetone Music in Santa Monica this weekend. Try out the Dr Zs (both the Mini and the Carmen Ghia). I also might check out the Reverend guitars everyone talks about (Truetone is one of the few places around here that carries them). And of course, all sorts of other goodies.

I still can't really justify buying another amp until after I've had my 18W and given it a fair chance. But it can't hurt to start looking around :)

• Members
Very similar to the CG in volume, but more knobs
:D

its got a master volume, reverb, FX loop (if requested), its a really cool amp, I may decide to ditch my twin and just get a MAZ with reverb, but the current market for selling fender amps here is kinda slow, so I also dont want to just give away a great amp.... gonna hold on to it until a great deal comes along, and if not, I am not opposed to keeping it.

• Members

Interesting (looking up specs right now).

Speaking of FX loops...Alchemist, how is your Mini taking pedals? Or are you not a pedal kinda guy?

I'm not a huge pedal guy, but i do like my chorus and delays, and so I always worry about amps with no FX loops. (Having said that, my next amp has no FX loop, so we'll see).

Archived