I love my Squier w/ EMGs!!

Hammer97e

• Members

I took it in for a nut job today, get rid of that piece of plastic that was there. Anyways, it's funny to see peoples reactions when you pull out a $200 guitar that has a $300 David Gilmour sig pup setup in it. It was priceless and put a smile on my face. :)

IMG_0071.jpg

• Members
I took it in for a nut job today, get rid of that piece of plastic that was there. Anyways, it's funny to see peoples reactions when you pull out a $200 guitar that has a $300 David Gilmour sig pup setup in it. It was priceless and put a smile on my face.
:)

IMG_0071.jpg

Ive played that same model. And thought what a great looker and how it Feels quite nice and how a pickup swap could make this a VG guitar.
Your the proof. LOL.
Congrats on that Beautiful Squire.

• Members

I took it in for a nut job today, get rid of that piece of plastic that was there. Anyways, it's funny to see peoples reactions when you pull out a $200 guitar that has a $300 David Gilmour sig pup setup in it. It was priceless and put a smile on my face.
:)

IMG_0071.jpg

Wow! She's beautiful!! :love:

• Members

How's the trem on the guitar? Does it still stay in tune with moderate use?

Surprisingly it really does, it's a lot better than I though it would be, the tuners and the nut are probably the weakest link, so I am assuming when I get it back it will be a whole lot better with the new nut, the tuners aren't horrible, but as soon as figure out how, I want to put in some Fender/Schaller locking ones like I have in my other Strat.

Archived