24.75 with floyd?

sheepeH

• Members

ever since I got my gibson my Ibanez RG doesnt turn me on anymore... I used to LOVE that guitar. its not that it sounds bad, Its just to harsh and 'tensed' i dunno. I really think i dislike the 25" scale length. I'd hate to sell the Ibanez but It just doesnt get any playtime anymore. are there any 24.75 scale guitars with a floyd? lefty ofcourse :cop:

thanks!

• Members

there's a couple charvels and I think ESP makes some as well.

FWIW, consider that it might not be just the scale length you're not liking. there are other significant differences between a gibson and an ibanez superstrat as well. (wood, neck construction, bridge, pickups)

• Members

there's a couple charvels and I think ESP makes some as well.

FWIW, consider that it might not be just the scale length you're not liking. there are other significant differences between a gibson and an ibanez superstrat as well. (wood, neck construction, bridge, pickups)

I dont know, the Ibanez is extremely comfortable. I love the neck, the body shape.. Ive got a JB and a 59' in it so the sound is ok. maybe I just need to do a setup on it. I dont like the way that the strings are kinda stiff and its harder to bend than the gibson. my bending is much more fluent on the gibson, I colud do even 2 steps bends on the gibson without really noticing.

Archived