First Act

GretschGuy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's pretty interesting stuff.

IIRC, Fender did a similar thing a few years back. Russos in Trenton, NJ was one of their "custom built" shops where you would walk in and basically spec out a guitar from a menu of options and they would assemble it for you.

• Members

I thought GG was of the opinion that anything make in korea = suckville?

That is the most ass backwards business concept I've ever heard. Make cheap {censored} to plug at Walmart then start making custom items.

PS. I heard the show was good.

• Members

Find where I said anything about all guitars in Korea were bad? I have said numerous times that I own a few RI Danelectros and they're good and I also had a couple of the newer Gretches made over in Korea and Japan.

I have said that these guitars are not close to the small, custom built guitars that people claim they kill (My Agile is better than a (GMP, Suhr, Rickenbacker, CS Fender, etc...). I have said they are good guitars for the money and certain people have become annoyed with that.

Play what you like and like what you play, but be realistic.

• Members

Originally posted by GretschGuy

Find where I said anything about all guitars in Korea were bad? I have said numerous times that I own a few RI Danelectros and they're good and I also had a couple of the newer Gretches made over in Korea and Japan.

I have said that these guitars are not close to the small, custom built guitars that people claim they kill (My Agile is better than a (GMP, Suhr, Rickenbacker, CS Fender, etc...). I have said they are good guitars for the money and certain people have become annoyed with that.

Play what you like and like what you play, but be realistic.

What about your "The Real Truth about Kim Chee" thread? And the "Hyundais sure suck" thread? And the "Gretsch Guy thinks Tae Kwon Do is for pussies" thread? Remember your "No soul in Seoul" rant?

Come on - do I have to keep going?

:D

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

What about your "The Real Truth about Kim Chee" thread? And the "Hyundais sure suck" thread? And the "Gretsch Guy thinks Tae Kwon Do is for pussies" thread? Remember your "No soul in Seoul" rant?

Do not question the power of the Kimchi!!!!

RAMYUN-CUP-NONG-SABALMYUNKIMCHI-2.gif

I

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

LMAO

If its not scottish, ITS CRAP!

• Members

This child seems to be happy about the guitar they just completed making for some american capalitistic bastard!

yewon.jpg

Yeah I know Korea is quite a bit like the US and not like China with kids working in sweat shops. Still it was funny. :D

• Members

Originally posted by batotman

Nicole Bass. I saw that movie, don't remember. That was back when Stern was innovative.

Back when he seemed human. I'm glad he's got a battle to fight, gives him purpose again. I'm sure he'll throw it all away though.

He's a clever dude, as far as crotch-level cleverness goes, and I am a conniseur of crap!

• Members

Mrs GretschGuy just walked in when I had Mr Loge up on the screen. She said I dont wanna know and walked out.

Who is krashpad?

LMAO. Guess she thinks you are into weird {censored} now! Nice!

Brian Krashpad, attorney at law.

• Members

Mrs GretschGuy just walked in when I had Mr Loge up on the screen. She said I dont wanna know and walked out.

Who is krashpad?

This guy :D

RM04BKminusSilo.jpg

BrianKrashpad - his band just lost the drummer, and I guess the search continues. (for a new drummer, the old one is not really "lost," he just left on good terms)

Archived